Lithium-ion battery (LTM-Line) JMT
The Power Sports lithium-ion batteries of the LTM-Line are characterized by a heat-resistant, waterproof nylon housing and improved pole connections.
All batteries are provided with an improved charge level indicator, which indicates the state of charge of the battery more precisely.
Simply press the test button to display the charge status of the battery.
With the replacement of a standard lead-acid battery with a JMT lithium-ion battery up to 5 kg in weight can be saved, without any appreciable effort.
Following advantages speak for JMT lithium-ion batteries:
- about 1/3 of the weight of comparable lead acid battery
- pole connections brass for best conductivity
- completely black battery case
- battery case made of nylon, so a deformation in heat is practically impossible
- unbeatable ratio of cost / weight saving
because they contain can be installed in any position, no acid -
- does not contain heavy metals
- balanced discharge / charge of all cells by Balancer
- quick charge with a high charging current (up to 90% in 6 min)
- very low self-discharge (max. 5% per month)
- even at high temperatures still good performance up to 60 ° C
- safe technology and high durability
Lead-acid batteries can only use 30% of their capacity due to the specific properties, while in lithium-ion batteries almost 100% of the capacity can be used.
For this reason, the lithium versions of JMT batteries for the same start power need only 1/3 of the capacity of a comparable lead-acid battery.
A steady state of charge of all cells is also ensured by a built-in processor ( "balancer").
The dimensions of the lithium-ion batteries using adapters correspond to the dimensions of the original lead-acid batteries.
The connections are identical, so the battery can be replaced in a few minutes without further adjustments.
Please note that only suitable for charging chargers may be used. We recommend JMP chargers.
The maximum recommended charge currents please refer to the below specifications.
No way chargers may be used, trying to desulfate deeply discharged batteries below 10 volts with a voltage of more than 14.9 volts before they start the actual charge.
The maximum charging voltage of 14.9 volts may be exceeded under any circumstances. Risk of explosion.
The manufacturer guarantees a sufficient initial capacity of up to -5 degrees Celsius.
JMT lithium-ion batteries as a cathode material using iron phosphate (LiFePO4), and use the lithium-polymer process in the manufacture. This allows them to rise even explode either in flames during normal operation.
The technique and method of manufacture to ensure the highest safety standards for lithium batteries.
- 12 V maintenance-free lithium-ion battery
- recommended charging current 1.5 A
- maximum charge current for fast charging 15 A
Identical in construction to:
Voltage : 12v Capacity : 3 Ah (10 Std) Capacity : 36 Wh Type : Lithium
Manufacturer claimed CCA : 180 A Length : 134 mm Width : 65 mm Height : 92 mm Weight (including acid) : 0.7 kg Terminal connection : Front
Positive terminal : Front left Negative terminal : Front right Breather hose : Without Manufacturer : JMT