Lithium-ion battery (LTM-Line) from JMT
The PowerSports lithium-ion batteries of the LTM line are characterized by a heat-resistant, waterproof nylon housing and improved pole connections.
All batteries are equipped with an improved charge level indicator, which indicates the charge level of the battery even more precisely.
Simply press the test button to display the charge level of the battery.
Replacing a standard lead-acid battery with a JMT lithium-ion battery can save up to 5 kg of weight without any significant effort.
The following advantages speak for JMT lithium-ion batteries:
- approximately 1/3 of the weight of the comparable lead-acid battery
- Pole connections made of brass for best conductivity
- completely black battery housing
- Battery housing made of nylon, therefore heat distortion is practically impossible
- unbeatable ratio of cost / weight savings
- can be installed in any position, as no acid
- does not contain heavy metals
- balanced discharge / charge of all cells by balancer
- Quick charge with high charging current possible (up to 90% in 6 min)
- very low self-discharge (max 5% per month)
- even at high temperatures still good performance up to 60 ° C
- safe technology and long service life
Lead-acid batteries can only use 30% of their capacity due to the specific characteristics, while nearly 100% of capacity can be used with lithium-ion batteries.
For this reason, the lithium versions of the JMT batteries for the same starting power require only 1/3 the capacity of a comparable lead-acid battery.
An even charge state of all cells is also ensured by a built-in processor ("balancer").
The dimensions of the lithium-ion batteries match the dimensions of the original lead-acid batteries with the aid of adapters.
The connections are also identical, which means that the battery can be replaced in just a few minutes without further adjustments.
Please note that only suitable chargers may be used for charging. We recommend JMP chargers.
The maximum recommended charging currents can be found in the technical data below.
Under no circumstances may chargers be used to attempt to desulphate deep-discharge batteries below 10 volts with a voltage of more than 14.9 volts before starting the actual charge.
The maximum charge voltage of 14.9 volts must never be exceeded. There is a risk of explosion.
The manufacturer guarantees a sufficient starting capacity up to -5 degrees Celsius.
JMT lithium-ion batteries use iron phosphate (LiFePO4) as the cathode material and use the lithium polymer process in manufacturing. As a result, they can neither rise nor explode in flames during normal operation.
The technology and the manufacturing process ensure the highest safety standard for lithium batteries.
Identical in construction to:
Voltage : 12v Capacity : 8 Ah (10 Std) Capacity : 96 Wh Type : Lithium
Manufacturer claimed CCA : 400 A Length : 165 mm Width : 87 mm Height : 130 mm Weight (including acid) : 1.6 kg Terminal connection : Front
Positive terminal : Front right Negative terminal : Front left Breather hose : Without Manufacturer : JMT