The Power Sports LTM-Line lithium-ion batteries are characterized by a heat-resistant, waterproof nylon housing and improved pole connections.
All batteries are equipped with an improved charge indicator, which shows the state of charge of the battery even more precisely.
Just press the test button to see the charge status of the battery.
By replacing a standard lead-acid battery with a JMT lithium-ion battery, you can save up to 5 kg of weight without significant effort.
The following advantages speak in favor of JMT lithium-ion batteries:
- About 1/3 of the weight of the comparable lead-acid battery
- Pole terminals made of brass for best conductivity
- Battery housing made of nylon, therefore, deformation under heat is practically impossible
- Unbeatable cost / weight savings ratio
- Can be installed in any position, as it contains no acid
- contains no heavy metals
- balanced discharge / charge of all cells by balancers
- Fast charging with high charging current possible (up to 90% in 6 min)
- very low self-discharge (max 5% per month)
- even at high temperatures still good performance up to 60 ° C
- safe technology and long service life
Due to their specific properties, lead-acid batteries can only use 30% of their capacity, while lithium-ion batteries can use almost 100% of their capacity.
For this reason, the lithium versions of the JMT batteries require only 1/3 the capacity of a comparable lead-acid battery for the same starting power.
A uniform state of charge of all cells is also ensured by a built-in processor ("balancer").
The dimensions of the lithium-ion batteries match the dimensions of the original lead-acid batteries using adapters.
The connections are identical, which is why the battery can be replaced in just a few minutes without any further adjustments.
Please note that only suitable chargers may be used for charging. We recommend JMP chargers.
For the maximum recommended charging currents, please refer to the technical data below.
Under no circumstances may chargers be used which attempt to desulphurate deep-discharged batteries under 10 volts with a voltage of more than 14.9 volts before starting the actual charge.
The maximum charging voltage of 14.9 volts must never be exceeded. There is a danger of explosion.
The manufacturer guarantees a sufficient starting capacity up to -5 degrees Celsius.
JMT lithium-ion batteries use iron phosphate (LiFePO4) as the cathode material and use the lithium-polymer process in their manufacture. As a result, they can neither go up in flames nor explode during normal operation.
The technology and the manufacturing process guarantee the highest safety standard for lithium batteries.
- 12 V maintenance-free lithium-ion battery
- Charging current recommended 2 A
- maximum charge current for fast charge 20 A
Identical in construction to:
Voltage : 12v Capacity : 4 Ah (10 Std) Capacity : 48 Wh Type : Lithium
Manufacturer claimed CCA : 240 A Length : 134 mm Width : 65 mm Height : 92 mm Weight (including acid) : 0.8 kg Terminal connection : Front
Positive terminal : Front left Negative terminal : Front right Breather hose : Without Manufacturer : JMT