JMT lithium-ion battery for Harley Davidson
High-tech for all V2 Twins Harley
With the replacement of a standard lead-acid battery with a JMT lithium-ion battery up to 5 kg in weight can be saved, without any appreciable effort.
Following advantages speak for JMT lithium-ion batteries:
- about 1/3 of the weight of comparable lead acid battery
- unbeatable ratio of cost / weight saving
because they contain can be installed in any position, no acid -
- does not contain heavy metals
- balanced discharge / charge of all cells by Balancer
- quick charge with a high charging current (up to 90% in 6 min)
- very low self-discharge (max. 5% per month)
- even at high temperatures still good performance up to 60 ° C
- safe technology and high durability
- Special black, roughened surface for optimum "look"
- very high cold starting power
- Excellent vibration resistance
- highly durable pole connections ensure a smooth start and a long
- will be delivered with a terminal cover, also in black
Lead-acid batteries can only use 30% of their capacity due to the specific properties, while in lithium-ion batteries almost 100% of the capacity can be used. For this reason, the lithium versions of JMT batteries for the same start power need only 1/3 of the capacity of a comparable lead-acid battery.
A steady state of charge of all cells is also ensured by a built-in processor ( "balancer").
Please note that only suitable for charging chargers may be used. We recommend JMP chargers. The maximum recommended charge currents please refer to the below specifications.
No way chargers may be used, trying to desulfate deeply discharged batteries below 10 volts with a voltage of more than 14.9 volts before they start the actual charge.
The maximum charging voltage of 14.9 volts may be exceeded under any circumstances. Risk of explosion.
The manufacturer guarantees a sufficient initial capacity of up to -5 degrees Celsius.
JMT lithium-ion batteries as a cathode material using iron phosphate (LiFePO4), and use the lithium-polymer process in the manufacture. This allows them to rise even explode either in flames during normal operation.
The technique and method of manufacture to ensure the highest safety standards for lithium batteries.
- 12 V maintenance-free lithium-ion battery
- recommended charging current 4 A
- maximum charge current for fast charging 32 A
Voltage : 12v Capacity : 8.0 Ah (10 Std) Capacity : 96 Wh Type : Lithium Manufacturer claimed CCA : 480 A SAE as measured by JMP battery tester : 600 A DIN as measured by JMP battery tester : 560 A EN as measured by JMP battery tester : 340 A Length : 175 mm Width : 87 mm Height : 152 mm Weight (including acid) : 1.0 kg Acid Pack included : No Terminal connection : Front Positive terminal : Front right Negative terminal : Front left Breather hose : Without Manufacturer : JMT